Houses can by sponsored by a/an:
You can provide:
- A full sponsorship (full price of the house – new build or rehab)
- A partial house sponsorship (minimum of $15,000)
- The sponsor’s name is listed on signage on the house during the time of construction.
- A press release would be issued, and recognition is given in Habitat’s newsletter and in the dedication program.
- The sponsor is invited to visit and/or volunteer on the work site, meet the volunteers, and have an opportunity to know the family that will be the new homeowner.
- Team building opportunities are also available for management and employee leaders.
- Houses are added to the tax roles, and neighborhoods are stabilized with home ownership occupants.
- Construction materials are purchased locally helping businesses to sell product and provide employment opportunities.
To learn more about sponsoring a house contact us through our online email form here.