Plan an Impactful Event
Thank you for your interest in supporting Habitat Buffalo! A special event or promotion is a great way to raise funding, and to bring awareness to the need for safe, decent housing! Your fundraising efforts will enable us to continue building homes for local families.
If you or your company is interested in hosting an event, here’s what you can do:
- Review our Third-Party Agreement. Sign it, and send it to our Director of Development & Communications.
- Begin planning! Build a planning committee, select a date, time, and location, set goals, and develop a budget.
- Publicize your event. Promote the details on social media and tag Habitat Buffalo in your posts!
- Hold your event! Habitat Buffalo staff may be able to attend.
- Make your donation with a check made out to Habitat Buffalo.
- Give thanks with formal a acknowledgement to anyone who supported your event!
Need help? Have questions?
Feel free to contact Alex Lauer by phone (716.204.0740 x 104) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).